Microtechservice 150-600 µm, kg
Microtechservice 500-900 µm, kg
Faction: 150-600; 400-850; 500-900
- Specific gravity 2.4 to 2.6 g/cm3.
- The compressive strength of not less than 600 N
- The content of spherical particles 98%
- Appearance: Homogenous free-flowing powder, in the mass of transparent colors
- Technology remains Not more than 2%
- The deformation temperature > 900*C
- The refractive index 1,56 – 1,62
Currently, glass beads find their application in various fields:
- As a component of paints and thermoplastics used for reflective road markings.
- For "wet" processing to achieve the required degree of roughness, the most critical parts of engines. When dry blasting of surfaces of details of machines and products, etc.
- As fillers in the manufacture of products of molded plastics, which allows to obtain products with improved impact resistance, stiffness, wear resistance, and to eliminate the effects of warping and shrinkage, which cannot be removed by changes in the modes of casting.
- As fillers for rubber compositions for vibration damping.
- As fillers shells of the cables to reduce friction when pulling cable.
- As fillers for epoxy composites, polyurethanes, foams, polyolefins, elastomers, cement and many other materials to enhance the durability, strength, resistance to corrosion and erosive wear.
- As fillers powderrite of electric wires, which significantly improves their mechanical, electrical and thermal properties.
- In medical applications as filler "burn" of the baths; as additive to lubricants which can reduce wear parts in 2-3 times.
- As modifying additives to the adhesives in the lamination of products with the aim of providing a predetermined thickness of the adhesive layer.
The use of glass microspheres as retroreflective material.
A mandatory requirement in the manufacture of the layout of roads except for the roads of category IV, it is making use of retroreflective materials. Reflective properties of the coating gives glass microspheres, which strew the freshly applied road marking. While coverage is not frozen, fallen on it the glass spheres are immersed in a layer of paint for about 3/5 of its diameter. After curing of inks, the LC coating should firmly hold the microspheres on its surface. Otherwise it will not execute the requirement of GOST R 51256-99 about preserving the retroreflective properties of the marking paint material for 3 months. Glass microspheres in the coating is a plurality of concave mirrors. The rays of light from the headlights of a car getting on a road marking, is partly reflected by the inner surfaces of the spheres and return to the driver's side (Fig.1). The greater the difference in luminous flux from the asphalt and markings, the markings visible to the driver.
The magnitude of the light flux returning to the driver's side will depend on the turbidity of the glass spheres (the presence of stekloservice scattering inclusions), the curvature of the surface of microspheres, the depth of their immersion in a road marking and the light reflectance at the interface "glass - paint».
Figure 1. Reflections of the light output from the headlights of the car on the road