Thermoplastic "Leader Spray"
Spray plastic "Leader-spray" white, 1000 kg
Spray plastic "Leader-spray" white, 20% glass bead container, 1000 kg
- The velocity of the melt at a temperature (200-210)°C, g/with at least 2
- Softening temperature, °C, not less than 85 - 95
- Curing time at 20°C, min, not more than 4 - 6
- The thickness of the layer in the repair of the markup, without demeterova mm to 1.1
- Luminance factor, %, not less than 70
- Density, g/cm3, not less than 2
- Flow rate, kg/m 1-3
Spray plastic "Leader-spray" – the material used for marking roads with asphalt. The leader of the spray is a thermoplastic material of the hot application method. It is recommended as a material to upgrade and repair the old markings made by thermoplastic, and for launching new lines. All the characteristics of the spray exceeds the foreign analogues. Packed in plastic bags 15-20 kg and shipped on pallets of 1 ton. Compatible with modern thermoplastic.
Spray plastic "Leader-spray" – used for applying separating streams of traffic lanes, centerlines, crosswalks. It is recommended as a material to upgrade and repair the old markings made by thermoplastic, and for launching new lines. Applied to the road surface by spraying (air and Bezosear ways) at 200-210°C and relative humidity less than 85%. We apply a special technique airless or air spray. The recommended coating thickness of cold spray plastic from 0.3 mm to 0.8 mm. Temperature during application must be at least 10 degrees.
The application of spray plastic road markings